Tuesday, January 13

Tuesday.. TUESDAY!!!!


Hey! I have been so incredibly energetic ALL day. From the moment I woke up at 5:30 am, wondering why I was awake to waking up a second time at 8am, and not hitting snooze. Then taking the quickest shower of my life, and brushing my teeth like there's no tomorrow [seriously, I probably looked crazy].

Archaeology class with Carra was a relief. It doesn't seem too intimidating. Then I had Bio lab which also seemed pretty chill, minus the fact that it's a 3hour class. We only used 45 minutes today though. Then talking with Michelle was great [as always]. I always feel very grounded after we have our talks. The hot tea was nice as well. Mmm. Earl Grey, you are a great friend of mine. After talking with Michelle I had my Biology class, which I was sort of dreading, but for some reason all day I've been in a great mood. I walked into class smiling and saw a girl sitting in the back row of the 60 seated class and I said hi to her [reminds me of Carra because she says hi to people she doesn't know] and her and I had a really long conversation before the professor got there. Then the teacher very complicatedly split the class into groups of 4 and the girl and I were in the same group. [Hm..God?] Haha. Anyways. That was goodtimes. And then I rode my bike home in the cool breeze, and I was happy.

I just finished cleaning my room and started a load of jeans in the laundry.

I'm sitting up straight. I never sit up straight. What is it about today that has made me so much more optimistic than other days? Maybe it is the fact that I actually got to spend time with the LORD before class this morning. I'm sure that's it :]

Hebrews 12:28-29
28Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29for our "God is a consuming fire."

No comments: