Wednesday, July 8

34/365

So I'm pretty sure I failed Chemistry [once again] - but I'm okay.
I'm just going to switch my concentration over to Biology - no harm done.
I went to go sell my book back and it is no longer of value - this was the last semester they were going to use it - of course.
I decided to go buy a dress to cheer me up - it worked.
Still need to go grocery shopping - here's my list if you're interested:
[lettuce, bread, frozen veggies, frozen orange chicken, grapes, celery, apple juice, diet soda, crackers/popcorn, and something sweet]
We also need a fly swatter.

So I've been enjoying my banjo, but I feel like I'm at a place where I don't really know what to do with it. I think things will be easier when Carra gets back and we jam togetherz.

Anywhos.

I need to go put my feet up.

No comments: