Thursday, February 18

INTEGRITY



To be completely open and honest, I wish I had more integrity.
Out of all qualities one could wish to have more of,
this is the one I find myself fighting against the most
and at the same time desiring the most. LORD help me..
It's only by His grace..


integrity |inˈtegritē|
noun
1 the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness : he is known to be a man of integrity.
2 the state of being whole and undivided : upholding territorial integrity and national sovereignty.
• the condition of being unified, unimpaired, or sound in construction : the structural integrity of the novel.

Edit: And I want to have more discipline for myself to maintain my integrity. Yes, discipline.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog - i read it all so that says something. I like your thoughts, and very much agree about the tv, eating, Christ...
very though provoking.

Unknown said...

hi
went through ur blog liked it.
posts were straight from heart.
keep it up.

Monica said...

I like Your blog
________________
Monica Sharma
Convert Image In Text Format