Tuesday, June 9

6/365 - Tuesday Mornings


So this is where I spend my Tuesday mornings. Just me, Alana, Nadia, God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, and then this morning there was a random guy that came to the door but then he went away.

Ahhh. I loved it so much this morning. We didn't plan any songs and in fact the only pre-written song we sang was "All Who Are Thirsty" while the rest of it was spontaneous. As Alana sang and paced back and forth and as I sat and strummed my guitar humming melodies I just felt so hungry and satisfied at the same time. I am so thankful and humbled that the Lord made a way for us to delight in Him this morning as He delighted in our song and praise.

I was made to gaze all of my days on beauty.

We went to Rivercity Diner afterwards and I got the buttermilk pancakes and I will be having the second half of them for dinner in about 3.5 seconds.

Bye friends!

PS: bonus photos on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/heybigcity/

No comments: