Sunday, December 20

Christmas Break



It's weird finally having a break. Not just a break from school, but a break from babysitting, chores/errands, friendship-relationships even, responsibilities.. I almost don't know what to do with myself. I don't want to be lazy, and I know there are things I've been wanting to do while on break, but now that I am here, I don't find myself doing anything, and I think it's okay. I've been spending time with my family, taking a few pictures here and there.. I even drew a sketch yesterday. I guess all that to say that I am finding myself in a satisfying place right now, at least for the time being, knowing the next step is coming soon.

I just found out through facebook that Brittany Murphy died. I always get weird feelings when I find out that a celebrity dies. I think it's because I almost feel like I knew the person. And I think to some degree that's fair to say. So maybe it's a form of grief that I feel when I find out. I always get assaulted with the thought of, "Did they deserve it?" or "Do I even care?" Which I think comes from the fact that I didn't know them to the point that they were even real people to me, but I have to remember that they are real people, with real families and friends, who lived a real life, and their death is real and has an eternal weight on it. Yeah.. just something I was thinking about tonight..

Anyways, I feel like I'm getting sick again, my sore throat came back, so if you are reading this and are a believer in Jesus as the risen son of God and believe that it is God's great pleasure to see me in good health, please pray for me.

Thank you!!

Love you all.

No comments: