Tuesday, December 22

No take-backs


An old "friend" called today.
I can't help but wish things never happened years ago.
I can't help but wish we never met.
I never have regrets, but this might be the one that I'll have a hard time letting go of.
The bad outweighing the good.

This is going to be so CHEESY sounding, but it's really how I feel, and I'm going out on somewhat of a limb posting this vague blog that is deeply rooted in something few know about, but this is the song that came up on my itunes on shuffle and it fits this moment for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rxxR8frszs

No words to say
No words to convey
This feeling inside I have for you

Deep in my heart
Safe from the guards
Of intellect and reason
Leaving me at a loss
For words to express my feelings

Deep in my heart
Deep in my heart
Look at me losing control
Thinking I had a hold
But with feelings this strong
I'm no longer the master
Of my emotions

No comments: