Saturday, July 24

Vacation

Guess what!! I'm finally getting a legitimate summer vacation!

I'll be going to North Carolina from Sunday to Friday and then I will be going to a wedding that following Sunday! And you know what that means - photography overload.

Be prepared, because I bought some 800 speed film and I am ready to get ridiculous. Haha.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't hype this up so much.


Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;
my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me.
[Psalm 13:3-6]

2 comments:

Jess O said...

Thanks for blessing me with your writings.

Please help a fellow believer raise some money by surfing on over to http://www.hybridhondas.com and clicking on a few of the sponsored links that interest you.

Inasensemedia said...

I love the pictures! I was just browsing some blogs and enjoyed the site. God Bless...