Sunday, July 18

Summer Weddings


Before I start this blog I need to say hello to all of my new followers! I don't know where you all came from, but the last few weeks I've been getting random comments from random people and the last time I checked I have 41 followers. Yikes!! WHY?? Well, in all fairness, I should warn you that I am horrible at consistently updating this blog. :) However, I am glad you are here!

Onward!

I went to a beautiful beautiful wedding yesterday! Jake and Hannah are an inspiring couple of God who I greatly admire and am glad to have as a brother and sister in Christ. I brought my Canon ae-1 to the wedding knowing that I was going to try to just enjoy myself instead of trying to get the best shots possible - and good thing I went in with that mindset, because I didn't get a lot of good shots at all.. haha.







I did have a wonderful time though and I just feel so incredibly blessed to be able to witness the love stories God puts together around me. He is constantly revealing to me His majesty and insanely deep love for us. Siiigh. I am lovesick.

So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. [1 John 4:16]

2 comments:

Thae said...

:) for one who did not go into it trying to get the best shot possible you did pretty well! I love the photos!

Anonymous said...

I was just scrolling through the blogs, and yours was the first to pop up. You have a 'great' eye for photography, so that's why I'm following you now. :-)