Wednesday, November 12

Terd [Tired]

I am trying to be faithful in my blogging. Not that I plan on writing everyday, but just faithful. I actually don't know what it is I'm trying to say. Onward!

Today was good. Let's start at that.
What happened? Well, I woke up bright and early and drove to my favorite elementary school [besides my own] to do some good ol' volunteer work. It was a pretty backwards day: the kids who are normally good were bad and the kids who are normally bad were good. And by kids I'm actually only referring to two kids. One kid has a new bruise [on his eye] which really saddens me and makes me sick to my stomach picturing a parent purposely giving their kid a black eye. It's disgusting. Well, apparently he has medication now and he was really really REALLY abnormally nice today.. using his manners, doing special favors, etc. I don't really know what I think about the whole situation. The other "kid" I am talking about is usually really good and does his work with no problem but today he was just not feeling it and decided to sit all grumpy for 30 minutes not doing any of his work. Blegh. I love them though. I do.

Then I came home. Made a quick fake-chicken [vegetarian] sandwich and then went to my sculpture class. I don't really have materials yet for my project so there wasn't much for me to do except explain my progress to my teacher and help a guy cover his hand in wax.

After that I went to the library and saw Joni and Michelle. Not much happened though. And then Michelle went to class and Joni and I watched a video that is not too recent but I didn't know about and was taken aback [...sorry that i'm taken aback by how i am you never askkk...]. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcswYwQczPc&feature=related

Then Carra met us there by being Creepy Creeperson and creeping behind our backs for 3 minutes. Hah.

Then Michelle got out of class and we walked to my house and had a good [in my opinion] talk about deep issues. haha. Then we participated in a video for IV which I'm kind of really anxious to see the final product of.

Well, I'm frankly tired of listing what I did today. Here's a quick run down of the rest:

1. Every Nations: hugs, God moments, giggles, friends
2. Alpine: yum
3. Johnny Alana Aaron prayer for eye HEALED
4. Talk to Johnny.. good stuff
5. Upstairs in commons to meet with outreach and Jenna... I want to know her more.

Nighty night. Tomorrow will probably go blogless because it's going to be splendid!

No comments: