Saturday, December 6

Babysitting Blues

It's about that time again.
"What time.." you say? Well, blogging time.

Hi, my name is Melissa, and I've been babysitting for 2 days straight, 3 more days to go. I hope I make it alive. I don't really know what to say other than, thank God for Super Nanny and her awesome tips on how to not give in to the cutest kids in the world. Because if you let them take an inch, they will take that mile. So day one was full of tears and whines and late nights, but after I put my foot down today was a great success and they were asleep by 8:10 which could have been a big mistake for me because they will probably wake up earlier now. Oh well, atleast I have the night to myself. Grace and Gabe are really great though and I thank God that I can ask him for kids just as amazing. They have huge hearts for kids, they aren't perfect, but they sure are beautiful.

Picture time. [I would have posted REAL pictures, but we had a late night photobooth session and I will just pick from that.. check flickr for the REAL pictures]







PS. THANK YOU GOD FOR THE HALF PRICED AMAZING BIKE OF MY LIFE!!!

No comments: