Monday, January 19

It's Time for Snow



Snow, I welcome you to Richmond. Please feel welcome to come and rest. Be nice though with your slippery goodness on the sidewalks and streets. Keep us safe as we delight in your cold, white, fluffy goodness. Do not be scared and melt away.

Okay enough with the dorky stuff. I had a good 4 day weekend. Yes. I did. Except I waited until the last second to do homework and was only able to get one assignment done, but that's okay because it was the only important assignment :]

I should've blogged this weekend but I didn't and now I really don't feel like it.

God use me this week! Let me be a light unto you to my new friends in my classes! I love you I love you I love you.

I'm getting a little stressed out right now. But, hopefully that will all subside after classes tomorrow.

Deuteronomy 5:32-33 So be careful to do what the LORD your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left. Walk in all the way that the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess.

1 comment:

joni duerme said...

Noooo...no snow!
let the flowers bloom and spring come on in!!!