Thursday, February 26

Lie-burry



Well, I'm in the library and I have an hour until my lovely friends get out of class.

This happens every Thursday: I get out of class at 10:45 with Carra and we go to the library and hangout for about 30 minutes until she leaves for her class. Then, I plan on staying in the library until 12:15 when Joni and Michelle get out, but most of the time I get bored and just go home and end up staying home until my next class and miss out on everything. Well, not today. I'm going to blog.

So, this week has been a little stressful. I'm not sure exactly why though. Well, I am, but I can't articulate. Just a lot of homework and tests creeping up on me.

Yesterday was the first day I was able to go to the Wednesday Song of Solomon watch at RIHOP. It was a little overwhelming, but in a good way. I have a hard time adjusting to new things sometimes.. I get overwhelmed and then have a hard time focusing on the Lord and then I get discouraged and don't want to do it again, but this time I knew that was the enemy's plan to keep me from going back every week, so I am happy to say that I really know it's somewhere where the Lord wants me to be and I WILL be going back next week :]

Honestly, this week I haven't been in the secret place so much and I feel my heart so burdened and overflowing with prayers that I've been meaning to sit down and spend time praying to the Lord, but I just haven't. I'm a waster of time [cardboard confession?]. This Friday we are having the first overnight prayer meeting since forever [because Johnny always used to organize them] and I guess it's very timely for me because my heart is so burdened and eager to pray and worship.

By the way, can I please say that money is the devil? It controls my emotions too easily. I really pray that God would change my perspective [and really other people's perspectives too] about what money really is... who GOD really is. No need for details.

Anyways, it feels nice blogging all of this out :]

Blessings

No comments: