Wednesday, January 26

VMFA

A good friend of mine from high school got in touch with me this past week and so we met up and went to the Art Museum and had lunch. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect because I've lost touch with all of my friends from high school and even though I had some really close friendships, I had in some ways accepted the fact that they would probably not continue.. life goes on.. people move on. But, in this case my hope has been renewed. I had an amazing time catching up and hanging out :)



2 comments:

Puerto Vallarta Fishing said...

This was a nice post I like your invention.


Nebraska Pheasant Hunting

Alaska Fishing Tackle said...

I agree with what you,v said that life must go on and people can move on its really really true.




Lawyer Internet Marketing